How to Set LELink or Veepeak OBD-II on iOS
- Purchase the LELink or Veepeak Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy OBD-II scan tool.
- Plug a LELink or Veepeak OBD-II scan tool into your vehicle’s OBD-II socket and start the engine.
- Go to the settings at mLog > menu > Auto Start Settings > Auto Start on > OBD-II scanner (LELink/Veepeak).
- Select Calibrate OBD-II Device. It will then read your vehicle’s VIN and odometer reading and show the list of vehicles. Select the right vehicle and OK. Then turn off your vehicle’s engine or unplug the device.
- The next time that you plug in the scan tool and start the engine, you will see the notification message “OBD-II plugged in, wait for speed > 5 mph.”
- Start driving. Once you reach 5 mph for a second or two, a new trip will be created and GPS tracking started. You will see another message saying that the “Trip has been auto started.” You may also hear an alert if the app has been running in the background.
- When you reach the destination, park and turn off the engine. The OBD-II device will be disconnected and you will see the notification “Trip has been auto stopped.” You may also hear another alert.
- If desired, you can open and edit the trip by tapping or sliding the notification message.