If mLog displays an error message when you select “3. Setup Vehicle Odometer,” follow these steps to troubleshoot.
- Start your vehicle's engine.
- Purchase and install the Torque Pro app. Then open Torque Pro > Realtime Information > long press any empty space > Add display > Digital Display > Distance traveled since codes cleared > choose any size. Make sure Torque shows a number in large font size on that display (not just a dash). If you haven't purchased Torque Pro, you should.
- If the number displays 65535, this will tell you that it's maxed out and you will need to go to the Fault Codes screen. There select Menu (top right corner) > Clear faults on ECU. This will reset the reading.
- Select the back button to exit Torque Pro completely.
- Open mLog and go to Menu > Settings > OBD Settings > Set vehicle odometer.
If Torque Pro only shows a dash on the “Distance traveled since codes cleared” display, that means your vehicle does not support that code. mLog cannot read an odometer without that code. You can try a different vehicle.