You can set up Auto Start to automatically start and stop trips and classify them according to your work schedule. Follow these steps:
- From the mLog home, or Trips page, go to Menu > Settings > Auto Start Settings > Auto Start Option > Auto Start on a Set Timeframe.
- Select the trip start time. We recommend setting the time that you most often start your workday.
- Set the trip end time. We recommend setting the time that you most often end your workday.
- By default, the start and end times are a "traditional" workweek of Monday - Friday. You can modify the workdays if you work a different schedule.
- Any trips taken between the start and end times will be recorded as a business trip. Any trips recorded after the personal hours start and before your work hours begin will be recorded as a personal trip unless you modify the after-hours activity.
**IMPORTANT** mLog needs to be running in the background for the trips to auto-start and end. If mLog is force closed, the trips will not record.